We get it.
Shopping can be a pain in the ass. But before you pull all your hair out because they ran out of the those Thor dolls at the store, suck on a candy cane, sit back, and let us help you select some items for those remaining names on your gift-giving list. Trust us. We've done this before...
1. For The Shoe Lover In Your Life: A membership to ShoeDazzle.com -- For $39.95 a month, she (or he) gets a new pair of shoes, a bag, or a great accessory hand-picked to fit his/her style. Can’t afford an entire year’s membership? Start them off on the, um, right foot with just a month or three. If they don’t like it, they can cancel!
2. For Your Uncensored, Potty-Mouthed Roommate: Family Guy: Volume Nine on DVD -- "Wait a minute! Something's not right here...We're short one vagina in this room!" Relive the murder-mystery spoof at James Woods' mansion (and the above Quagmireism), delight in the controversial "Extra Large Medium" episode (the animated comedy's 150th), and bust a gut watching the other 12 episodes in this special-edition set featuring content that never made it on TV. Bonus Alert: footage from last year's Comic-Con panel (Seth MacFarlane, oh how we love thee).
3. For The Movie Buff Of The Group: A Landmark Theatres Gift Card -- They make a great gift for the holidays and are perfect for the movie lover in your life (come on, who doesn't want to see The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo?). Their cards are rechargeable and can be used online to purchase movie tickets through their ticketing website. They are also valid at any Landmark Theatres box office, concession stand or lounge (where available). Pick up your Gift Cards now at any Landmark Theatre or online in their web store!
4. For That Hygienic Hottie You've Been Eyeing in Accounting: A Dove Men+Care Gift Package -- For years the Dove brand has mainly catered to a female audience for their line of great skincare, hair care, and other beauty products. But now, it's reaching across the gender lines to another audience that is so often left out of the beauty products industry. A new line of Dove products are emerging for a growing market found in men’s grooming needs. Dove Men+Care is a new line of men’s products that include facial/body washes and bars, along with moisturizers and deodorants. These are formulated and fragranced specifically for men. Our fave: The Clean Comfort scent and the Active Clean Dual Sided Shower Tool (it's a scrub and mesh cloth in one!).
5. For The Softie Who Can't Get Enough of the 80s: The 25th Anniversary Edition of The Princess Bride -- Love, revenge, adventure, humor and ROUSes? As you wish!
6. For The Make-My-Own-Lunch Coworker: the Picnic Tiffin Box -- Does your office mate bring his/her own lunch to work in an attempt to be healthy and save a few bucks? Support them by buying this little container that's perfect for keeping food warm or cold (for up to 3 hours!). With a comfortable handle for carrying and fun colors, maybe your buddy will return the favor and start making lunches for you too.
Come and get some yum-yum.
7. For Those Who Love A Good Love Story: Beginners and One Day on Blu-ray -- If you're like us, you can't resist the charms of Ewan McGregor and Jim Sturgess. So why not take these absolutely adorable thespians home with you and enjoy some indie romance and a little comedy? Beginners, one of our favorite films of the year, also stars the fantastic Melanie Laurent and Christopher Plummer, while One Day also stars one of our favorite actresses, Anne Hathaway (for those of you who've read the novel, you know what kind of a treat you're in for).
8. For That Frequent Flyer F**k Buddy You Have on Speed Dial: The ZÜCA Pro -- Built to fit in overhead bins and with a TSA-approved removable toiletry bag, this wheeled bag (complete with a built-in seat for those long waits) is a traveler's dream come true. Pick from 8 different colors.
GIVEAWAY ALERT! For a chance to win one of the above gift ideas, tweet us @HotterInHwood, "Like" us on Facebook, and share with us the worst Christmas gift you've ever received. Two lucky winners will be selected and treated to a holiday surprise!