Catch a whiff of some freshly cut grass and drop that Shamrock Shake because there's a crapload of music we'd like you to check out. What do we have here? A pleasant assortment of resurrected divas, soulful crooners, and enough remixes to get your heart racing and those calories burning -- just in time for (gulp) swimsuit season. Take note, HIHers...
1. "Vacation" by Alphabeat - Kicking things off is the lead track from the third album of my favorite Danish band, a six-membered pop act that has had a special place in our heart ever since we first heard their catchy harmonies four years ago with the refreshingly upbeat "Fascination." Now, they're pumping us up for warmer weather with this equally jubilant ditty:
2. "Think Like A Man" Jennifer Hudson feat. Ne-Yo
3. "I Heart You" by Toni Braxton - The 90s R&B star back, this time with a much-needed dancefloor anthem:
4. "Feel Like I Feel" by Marcus Collins - Last year's British X Factor runner-up is bringing the funk to this jam that'll have your ass shaking in your bedroom, in your car, and everywhere in between. Listen here.
5. "Silenced By The Night" by Keane
6. "Crystallized (Radio Edit)" by Kim Sozzi
7. "Primadonna" by Marina and the Diamonds
8. "If Only You" by Danny feat. Freja
9. "Fire" by Adrian Lux
10. "Summer of Love" by Cascada
11. "Somebody That I Used To Know (Myndset Remix)" by Gotye feat. Kimbra - An outstanding remix that doesn't compromise the essence and soul of the original.
13. "I Like It Like That (Goldstein Remix)" by Hot Chelle Rae
14. "Let's Go" by Calvin Harris feat. Ne-Yo:
For 13 more tracks, check them out over HERE.