Ah, April. A time for spring showers, overdosing on chocolate Easter eggs, and the calm before the summer movie storm at the box office. Here's what we're anticipating/obsessed with this month.
1. "Till The World Ends" Video Premiere - Britney runs for cover underneath the streets of Los Angeles during the 2012 Apocalypse (or presidential election) and works up a sweat dancing/bouncing with a bunch of Mad Max rejects:
2. Scream 4 - We were fortunate enough to attend a special screening of this highly anticipated fourquel two weeks ago, and we're excited to attend the Hollywood red-carpet premiere next week (look out for our interview with the cast - sneak peek below). Who will survive? Who will be unmasked? Be a good horror fan and visit your local multiplex on April 15 to find out.
3. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part I on DVD & Blu-ray - Savor every on-screen moment with Harry, Hermoine and Ron before you bid that final farewell in July. We're stocking up on Kleenex as we write and sending out save-the-dates for the weekend-long marathon we're going to host. Yep, we plan on watching all seven films before Part II hits theaters.
4. Bossypants by Tina Fey - "Short, messy, and impossibly funny," says Amazon. "We want to go to there," says HIH.
5. Diddy Riese - For $1.50 you can make your own personalized ice cream cookie sandwich, and voila, you have the cheapest (and tastiest) dessert this side of Westwood Boulevard. Bring a buddy to wait in line with you...because there will be a line out the door.